Essay Related Questions
- Q1．About the essay
- The essay shall be type-written on the Essay Format which can be downloaded from the Entry Page. Please fill in the information needed and upload the essay through the Entry Page.
- Q2．About the word limit
- The number of words in the essay shall not exceed 4,000words which includes charts and tables (Standard Charts/tables are counted at 200 words per one). Also, bibliography will not be counted in this word limit.
Essay Entry Related Questions
- Q1．Replacement of the Essay
- Once the essay has been submitted, it shall not be retrieved. If you wish to replace your essay, please let us know the cancellation of the previously submitted essay through the Question Form and re-submit the new one.
- Q2．Copyright of the essay
- All rights to the award-winning essays shall be the exclusive property of JFTC. There are possibilities of reprinting the essay on our monthly magazine, JFTC website, or other general magazines.
- Q3．About the deadline
- The deadline date and time are September 9, 2016, at 24:00 (JST). The entry system closes down at above date and time. It is recommended to apply earlier to avoid technical difficulty accessing the page. So please be aware of the deadline.
- Q4．Announcement of the winners
- The award winners will be publicly announced on December 9, 2016 (JST) on our Web site and be personally notified by e-mail or telephone. Please wait until the announcement. We cannot answer any questions regarding the judgement.